Situated in the G.I of Eden Valley this 9.5 Ha (23.5 acres) vineyard is planted to Riesling, Cab Sauvignon, Shiraz & Merlot. The remainder of the 50.51Ha (124.81Ac) is ideal for grazing.
Other improvements to the property include a cottage with fruit trees, machinery sheds, shearing shed, approx 1.5 Ha if mature olive trees & dams.
A great vineyard property that has received accolades for its wines.
• 22 Meg dam with 12 Meg water licence
• Bore with 7.746 water licence
• 20,000 gal squatters tank
• 5 stock dams
• A 3 year grape supply contract with Treasury Wines for $1,500 per tonne over 3 Ha of Cab Sauvignon
• Character 9 year old Rammed Earth 1 bedroom cottage with paved courtyard/pergola
• ETSA power and phone
More Details +
Less Details +