If you have been looking for a large family sized home which doubles as the perfect entertainer, this could well be the home for you!
Sitting on a corner block of approximately 1005 square metres across from one of the local reserves, the street appeal here is amazing. The large block offers lovely shaded garden areas, separate entertaining zones, a half court tennis court, single shed/workshop with concrete floors, power and lights.
The home itself is perfect for a growing family with four bedrooms, main with walk in robe and ensuite with corner spa. The three living areas provide 6 degrees of separation for family living and include a formal lounge, open plan kitchen/meals area and the spacious family/games room with beautiful feature bar with granite bench tops. This lovely room opens to the entertaining zones outside via glass sliding doors to both the half court tennis court area along with the lovely all weather outdoor entertaining area. Imagine entertaining friends and family, enjoying a chat and a barbecue while the kids run off their excess energy on the tennis court!
Other features to the property include:
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning (new December 2017)
- New Westinghouse induction cooktop to kitchen
- Security system to home (can be monitored if desired)
- Security screens to external doors
- Single colorbond shed with sink & running cold water
- 3 phase power
- Gutterguard to all gutters
- Double garage under the main roof with 2 auto roller doors at the front and a single roller door at rear for access into the rear yard.
- Floodlights to tennis court
This is a truly desirable property in a lovely location in Lyndoch. Contact selling agent Felicity Cock on 0411 456 266 for open times or further information.
More Details +
Less Details +