As you consider your property management options, remember the benefits the Homburg Real Estate property management team can bring you......
- We are specialists in Property Management, our people are dedicated professionals that won’t be distracted by a sales division and you won’t be treated to second tier service. Property Management is what we do, we pride ourselves in providing excellence across all aspects of Property Management.
- Have your property managed by those who have been trained to utilise the systems and procedures of South Australia’s largest independent Real Estate office.
- Benefit from having only the best people in the business manage your investment.
- The systems we use to manage your investment are backed by cutting edge technology.
- We have access to some of the best marketing and internet experts in the Country – your property will be exposed to reach the widest possible audience, quickly attracting a good quality tenant at the best possible rental return.
- We use the latest technology to ensure you are always up to date with exactly what is happening with your portfolio.
- We have local knowledge, backed by over 100 years of Real Estate tradition servicing the Barossa Valley.
- Our focus is on providing the very best in customer service.
How we optimise your investment property potential
- We accelerate the leasing of your property to the right tenant through our focused marketing and tenant screening procedures
- We maximise your investment by optimising your return
- We guarantee that we will communicate with you proactively on all matters relating to your property
- Our focus on Property Management means that we offer consistently great service, compliant and relevant to all of the relevant laws and Acts.
- We provide you with accurate, timely and easy to understand financial accounting and reporting via the services of our dedicated Trust Manager.
- Our team of highly experienced property management professionals will always give you direct and honest advice and feedback.
- We offer a wide range of additional services to maximise your portfolio’s financial potential.
Finding the right tenant quickly
- Digital photos are taken of all properties and used in all internet advertising
- Comprehensive descriptions fully highlighting the advantages of each property are used in all advertising
- Listing on industry leading websites such as homburg.com.au, realestate.com.au, domain.com.au is just the beginning.
- Inclusion on our premium rental list distributed locally
- Inclusion on our property alert service, to notify potential tenants as soon as your property is available to be leased.
- Advertising in local newspapers to target the local market
- Escorted by an experienced leasing agent, viewings of properties are available 5 days per week along with regular hosted Open for Inspections.
- Comprehensive reference and identity checks of all perspective tenants · Full tenancy agreement preparation and execution
Active management of your property
- Completion of a comprehensive ingoing inspection report, complete with detailed photos and signed by the tenant and the property manager
- Collection, receipting and remittance of the rent to your nominated bank account by electronic funds transfer.
- Full rent arrears management including the use of rent collection facilities such as direct debit for tenants to further automate the rent payment process
- Maintenance of your property. Authorisation and management of repairs by licensed and insured tradesperson at very competitive rates.
- Detailed inspections completed at least three times each year with additional inspections available if you require them.
- We will advise you of all matters relating to your property and keep you fully informed at all times.
Understandable financial reporting
- We will send you detailed monthly statements that are easy to understand.
- We guarantee to have your money deposited into your account within two business days of our statement close off date
- We can send your statements to you via email.
- We will provide you with copies of all invoices paid on your behalf
- At the end of the financial year we will provide you with a detailed income and expenditure statement for your property.
Regular detailed inspections
- Our inspections are completed at regular intervals with periodic inspections occurring a minimum of three times per year.
- We will provide you with a detailed condition report and itemise any required maintenance for your authority after each inspection.
- At the end of each tenancy we will inspect your property and ensure that the tenant leaves the property in its original condition (fair wear and tear excepted).