Every once in a while an exceptional opportunity such as this comes along for the savvy investor. The scenario? A double brick home that has had a new bathroom installed, some kitchen renovation, floorboards polished and other renovation work completed – on a huge block across two titles totalling 1683 square metres of land.
The current owner... more
Approximately 621m2 building allotment situated within the town centre and close to the Weintal Resort & 24hr service station. Within easy reach & access to local schools’, recreational facilities, bike track and many popular cellar doors. Connected to Common Effluent, SA Water, & other services available. Build your dream home & live the... more
The larger of the two building allotment’s is Approximately 763m2, is situated within the town centre, close to the Weintal Resort & 24hr service station. Within easy reach & access to local schools’, recreational facilities, bike track and many popular cellar door’s . Connected to Common Effluent ,SA Water, & other services available. Build... more
If you are looking to get into the property market, either with your first home or an investment property, look no further. This affordable 3 bedroom, solid home could be the answer. Large eat in kitchen, separate lounge, bathroom with shower, separate toilet, neutral tones, reverse cycle airconditioner, generous block with side access to yard... more
Located in established part of town, this allotment of approximately 421m2 sits amongst other established homes. If you have been looking for an allotment with a great location close to Redeemer Lutheran School, local TAFE College, Barossa Village and seven day supermarket – this is the one for you! Just a quick drive or a pleasant walk into the... more
Located in the heart of town, close to all the facilities, this quaint cottage oozes loads of charm with its symmetrical appearance and beautiful cottage garden. Inside there is heaps of scope to add your own ideas to complete the picture perfect country cottage in a desirable central location.
To respect the Tenants privacy no internal photos... more
• Sleek and stylish with contrasting dark colour tones against neutral whites gives this property a rich feel
• Close to schools and the Rex Centre the property has plenty of yard space for the family
• A Circa 2014 home with double garage and convenient side access on this 572m² block
• Great design, the living area and gourmet style... more
• Overlooking the Angaston township on 1495m2 where you can sit back under the cool of the veranda and enjoy the vista
• Western red cedar home with gabled living space, open plan kitchen and living area, good sized bedrooms
• One bathroom and the convenience of a 2nd toilet with shower
• Ducted evaporative and split system... more
A great opportunity for retirement or investment at a central location. Very attractive property with easy access to town facilities. 2 bedrooms, 3 way bathroom and spacious living area adjacent to the kitchen and dining. Low maintenance grounds. Lock up garage under main roof. Pretty garden. No strata or community title fees.
This fabulous 1 ha allotment offers loads of potential on both the commercial and residential fronts (stcc). Situated in the heart of town with great exposure to passing tourist trade along the popular Seppeltsfield road. 2 Road frontages, great development sites, water, power avail. Don’t miss this one! more
Located opposite a reserve this lovely home in Nuriootpa is ready for new owners to move in and enjoy. Having had some recent refurbishment with new flooring, fresh paintwork, landscaping etc, the only thing left to do is to add your personal touches and make it your own.
With three good sized bedrooms, all with built in robes, and two... more
Designed to connect both indoor & outdoor living spaces through sliding glass, the layout of this low maintenance courtyard Villa allows for a free & breezy open-plan casual living style, ideal for those who enjoy the alfresco life.
With living, dining & kitchen areas all a part of the open plan layout, lifestyle here is social &
easy with... more
• Picture perfect; this home has been tended with care; you will enjoy the quality fixtures and features it offers.
• With soft colour tones throughout, ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning, lovely pergola area and large workshop.
• A 578m² allotment with complemental gardens create an easy living environment overlooking a reserve.
On the edge of town and close to school, this picturesque spot is an ideal area to build.
This large block of approximately 1634m2 gives you space and room to grow.
Facilitated by water, ‘CWMS’ and power already connected and partially fenced
You’ll be a steps ahead if your ready to build!
• Approximately 286m² bluestone fronted home on a 1359m² allotment has plenty of living, outdoor and sleeping space for large families.
• Excellent working kitchen space with pantry and direct access to garage which is central and convenient to the all three living areas.
• Plenty of built-in cupboards throughout and a store room as well,... more
“A few words about the place we call home”
Whilst the Barossa Valley is famous for its wines, it is fast becoming a destination for those wanting all that country living can offer. With fabulous eateries, galleries and shops, excellent schools, good employment prospects, loads of space and plenty of clean air, all less than an hour away from South Australia's capital city, Adelaide, and easily accessible via the Northern Expressway, Sturt Highway and Gomersal Road.
The Barossa region is some 1970 square kilometers, and is made up of a beautiful blend of quaint country towns, such as Angaston, Bethany, Greenock, Stockwell, Moculta, Eden Valley and Keyneton, through to the historic town of Tanunda and the larger township of Nuriootpa, the commercial and industry hub for the region. If you travel through the picturesque Adelaide Hills, you can make your way into the Barossa via the towns of Springton, (famous for the Herbig family tree), Williamstown, Lyndoch and the home of Jacob’s Creek, Rowland Flat.
The growing regional centre of Gawler is the Western gateway to the Barossa and is only 15 minutes from the heart of the Valley. To the North are the historic copper mining town of Kapunda, Colin Thiele’s home town Eudunda, and the last stop before heading to the Murray River, the highway town of Truro. Whether you come from the North, South, East or West, the journey here is just the beginning.
“We love our little part of the world, come and see why”